Surf course: Learning & teaching with fun!
We do not just show you how to surf. We support and coach you individually on your way becoming a surfer!
Have the best experiences. Learn fast and progress. So you can surf yourself in the shortest possible time. Or just socialize with others & enjoy surf fun.
With us you get a higher qualified training because we are more than ordinary surf instructors.
All of us teach and live surfing for long years. Always try improving our methods to your benefit.
Besides the technical aspects of surfing it is very important to us that you get to know the real surf spirit.
Sharing waves with others, respecting locals and having loads of fun!
- High success rate in short time
- Individual coaching in small groups according to your level (8 surfers max)
- Coaching 2 hours daily acc. to newest standards
- Excellent equipment for your personal needs (wetsuit & surfboard)
- Highly qualified, multi-lingual surf coaches
- International safety standards & insurance
- Free transport to surf spot possible
- Flexible course planning: Daily, all-year round
Algarve Adventure Surf School is a fully licensed FPS (Portuguese Surf Federation) surf school & offers safety.
Being member of the AESCV (Association of surf schools of Costa Vicentina) we set high safety and teaching standards and work hand in hand with natural park authorities.
What? 1 day of surf lesson (2 hours water- coaching a day, plus theory part) incl. surf-equipment.
Beach transfer if necessary.
Where? Meeting point 1. Algarve Adventure Surfschool in our Surfcamp in Arrifana (Arrifana Point View, Arrifamar 10, 8760-111 Aljezur Arrifana) or 2. Algarve Adventure Surfschool in Monte Clerigo and Amoreira
What to bring? Prepare for a beach day. Water, snacks, towels, swimwear (speedos works better than boardshorts). Sunscreen.