WHAT IS BETTER THAN STARTING YOUR DAY ON THE RIGHT FOOT ?
This early bird circuit will blow you away! Quiet and crystal clear waters will lead your journey discovering the most beautiful natural monument of the Algarve. This time slot will guarantee you to get awaken by the sunrise showing its morning glow and avoiding boat traffic. Our route will take us through different arches and labyrinths sculpted by the ocean over time, we will make a stop in the famous “love cave”, to end up in the spectacular mineral formations of Ponta da Piedade. A MUST SEE!
Pick up and drop off: Aljezur / Vale da Telha / Rogil area. (On request we can organize pickups on a wide area).
Pick up time: 06.15 am // Return time 10:00 am
Duration of the activity itself: +/- 2 hours
Provided on every activity
- transfer back and forth (carbon offset included).
- Eco Board + hybrid carbon Paddle , Wetsuit + life jacket
- quick introduction to stand up paddle and safety rules certified by an ASI instructor.
- amazing photos of your tour included (transferred by email).
- environmental and historical infos provided.
- Insurance included.
- maximum 6 people / instructor in open Ocean tour
- 8 people/instructor in enclosed water tour (suitable for all ages)
Discover the West Algarve while contributing to a better future
On a daily basis we can all act for a better future together on this planet. Our commitment to nature is entirely fulfilled. Enjoying what Nature and the sunny weather of Western Algarve have to offer every day gave us the strength to take concrete actions !
That is why Sygma Sup School chose to be member of 1% for the Planet and additionally offsetting its annual carbon emissions through “TheGoodPlanet” Foundation.